Sunday, October 7, 2012

So, here I am..... I don't really know how it got this way, but it did. A week ago, I was a almost happy, lucky, standing by my man, who was dealing with his father passing. His family loved me to bits, and I was even on the darned obituary.. One week later, I am in shambles, broken hearted, utter mess of a person, seriously considering hanging someone up in the highest tree I can find, and have the crows have their way with them.

How did it get this way, you might ask?

Oh well, it's pretty easy, actually.. his mother did not approve, and told him to choose. Between her and me, and he chose, obviously, her. So, for the umpthieth time, I have gotten a broken heart, and my trust is been crushed to a teeny tiny grain of sand.

I finally thought I had a good person, and that my life was going somewhere, but I guess, not. So i am, once again, left to pick up the pieces of my broken heart, and life, and just plough on through, and see where it goes. I am betting nowhere, though..

No comments:

Post a Comment