Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I have these people on my ass, I thought they where just friends, but... NOOOO.. they just want to get into my panties..
I don't want that, I don't need that. I just wanna be left alone, and figure shit out for myself. But NO. I have to do this, that, and the other...
I can't, not anymore, i am too poof, too tired, too fed up and too pissed off.

Sometimes, I just wish I could die, but, I am too coward to do even that. So, *deep breath* and move on. Hurt and all.

And no-one cares, no-one sees, no-one cares to see.

I am beginning to seriously question my judgement of people. I mean, up till a few months ago, it was sound, my gut told me everything I needed to know, but after him, and his crap...not so much.

Maybe a few months off from the world would do me some good, if not, well, lesson learned, right?

I just don't know anymore.

lost.. and utterly confumbled..

No comments:

Post a Comment